We welcome you to the web of lagalania.com and we invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal data in it.
Raquel Andueza and La Galanía and their website lagalania.com belong to the company Anima e Corpo, S. L., which manages both the website, its contents and is responsible for the regulatory adaptation of its privacy.
In Anima e Corpo, S. L. is a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
Our principles regarding your privacy:
- We will never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
- We will never share personal information about users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have the express authorization of those users.
Legal regulations to which this website is accepted.
Anima e Corpo, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Commercial name: Anima e Corpo Música, S. L.
- Identity of the person in charge: Jesús Fernández Baena
- CIF B · 86018587
- Address: Vuelta del Castillo 5. Pamplona, Navarra ES-31007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Obtaining the data.
The personal data that we treat in Anima e Corpo, S. L. come from:
- Contact Form. The following information is collected to contact us: Name and surname and email. In the 'message' section, no personal information is requested.
- Subscription form At this time there is no active subscription program to send news, calendar updates or newsletters. In the case of activating a subscription program, the data requested will be: name and surname and email.
- Form to be able to make purchases in the online store. Accurate data is compiled to create the order, generate the invoice, both to the individual and company, and those relevant economic data that are necessary for the transaction and sale. The requested data are:
– Name and surname
– Company name (optional)
– Street Direction
– Postal Code
– Town / City
– NIF | CIF
In the case of orders that are sent to an address different from the one that appears in the billing information, the following complementary information will be requested for this purpose,
- Name and surname
- Company name (optional)
- Street Direction
- Postal Code
- Town / City
The credit card numbers or PayPal account for the payment of the purchase made on the website of lagalania.com are not collected and are made in purchase systems described below, outside the programming, execution or hosting environment of our site Web. This information is used exclusively for the payment in our current account of the amount of the transaction and in no case do we have access to them nor are they collected in our databases.
In the transactions made by bank transfer, we have notification of our CaixaBank entity of the credit paid in our account on behalf of the customer who makes the payment and no record, save or reserve any additional information regarding the customer's bank payment data. .
The payment with the cash on delivery system is not included in our platform.
There are two different procedures for the provision of data and the subsequent realization of the online purchase: creating an account within lagalania.com or providing the same data as 'guests'. In the second case, the data provided is not recorded in any database except for the data saved to facilitate the transaction and that will only be part of the payment application of the online store in lagalania.com.
- File download form, such as the corporate dossier of the group or mp3 music files that could be downloaded one by one or a disc compilation in zip format along with the digital elements in jpg and pdf format that make up the graphic identity of the downloaded disc , etc.
- Request from PressKit, for press and critics, and from ConcertKit for concert organizers. The data requested is the same as that shown in the contact form since the request is made through the same online communication system.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we treat personal information concerning us or not at lagalania.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. lagalania.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
When a user connects with this website for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, is providing personal information for which he is responsible: Jesús Fernández Baena.
In lagalania.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form. We request the following personal information: name and surname, telephone and email, to respond to the requirements of users of lagalania.com For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have, regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the web, as well as other queries that you may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Form of subscription to contents. In this case, we request the following personal information: name, surname and email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription.
- File download forms. The same are requested for the purchase in the online store to manage access to your account and proceed to the previously purchased download.
- Forms for account creation and / or purchase as a guest user. The following personal information is requested: the same as for the purchase in the online store, to manage the registration of your account.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. lagalania.com can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Raquel Andueza, Raquel Andueza and La Galanía and of Anima e Corpo, S. L., will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of lagalania.com. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of lagalania.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
lagalania.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals; in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the express consent to "click" in the checkboxes of each form.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract. Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
For how long will we keep the data.
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data that you provide to lagalania.com will be treated solely and exclusively by Anima e Corpo, S. L .. Your data will never be shared with other entities, except to comply with the law or in case you have the express authorization of said users.
When browsing lagalania.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of the data.
Anima e Corpo, SL is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality, and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Anima e Corpo, S. L. can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to lagalania.com, exonerating Jesús Fernández Baena from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
Anima e Corpo, S. L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the service provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office.
According to the LSSICE, Anima e Corpo, S. L. does not perform SPAM practices, so we will not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Therefore, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Anima e Corpo, S. L. undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
online shopping system in lagalania.com
On the website of lagalania.com is available an online store managed with the widespread and proven WooCommerce system, created by Automattic which is the company that has designed and propelled the content management system or CMS called Wordpress, based on which This website has been created.
Collection of information during the payment process in our online store. While visiting our website we follow up on:
- The products that you have seen: we will use this to, for example, show products that have been recently consulted.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: it is requested so that, for example, you can estimate the cost of the shipment before placing an order and sending it.
To make the purchase, information is requested that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, details of the credit / payment card and optional additional information such as username and password although the purchase can also be made as a guest user without the need to register with an account, although the necessary data will be requested to make the shipment, billing and payment. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send information about the account and the order to each user and client.
- Respond to requests, including refunds and claims.
- Process payments and avoid fraud.
- Set up the user account in our store
- Comply with any legal obligation we have, such as tax calculations.
- Improve the offers of our store.
- Optionally, at the express request of the user or the client, send promotional messages, if you choose to receive them even though we do not have an active policy of subscriptions, news, promotions and other possible forms of communication that are not previously expressed.
- If an account is created, the name, address, email and telephone number will be stored, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
Information about users and customers is usually stored, provided that they have been enabled with a user account, not in the case of purchases or accesses as 'guests', during the time that we need the information for the purposes for which they are collected. and they are used and we are not legally obliged to continue keeping it. For example, we will store order information for up to ten years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes first and last name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
In no case do we store comments or evaluations, since we do not have this option enabled anywhere on the website for not using them in our online store or having a blog.
Personnel with access to the information provided through the payment systems.
The members of our team have access to the information offered by any user or client, as administrators and managers of the online store, they are:
- Jesús Fernández Baena -> email@example.com
- Antonio Santillana Varela -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team members have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds and give you support.
Information with access to third parties and payments.
We share information with others, who help us offer our orders and manage services for the user or client, such as,
- Google Analytics, which manages analytics and web access data in a transparent, unattended and confidential manner.
- Akismet, we collect information about visitors who could enter comments on sites that use the Akismet anti-spam service. The information collected includes the IP address of the commenter, the user's browser, the reference site and the URL of the site, as well as other information directly provided by the commenter, such as his name, username, email address and the same commentary. Although we currently have the Akismet plugin installed, it is not active in any comment area since it is not allowed on any page of the lagalania.com site and is only a milestone in favor of the privacy that we have installed on our website.
The different gateways and payment methods to carry out the transaction and sale actions of the products of our store and that are,
- CaixaBank, where the minimum information necessary to receive a transfer in favor of Anima e Corpo, S. L. will be collected for the payment of a product purchased in our online store.
Security in communications with SSL certificates installed.
We work to secure your information during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information you enter. We have appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we have collected from you on our site. Please check the security pages on each of these platforms for the terms that assist them. Security plugins are also available, with a built-in firewall, with a large capacity, which allow generating a shield to safeguard the information directly on the web page, in addition to the added security measures imposed by our service provider from the hosting server. in the last point.